Changing Climate, Changing World: Tackling the Global Warming Challenge
How’s Earth changing as climate warms? Can we stop it? Can we adapt? Help learners develop critical thinking skills, environmental understanding, and global warming solutions while exploring the science of what we know about climate change through hands-on, data-rich activities.
On this page you will find links to educational resources associated with "Changing Climate, Changing World: Tackling the Global Warming Challenge" presented by Lisa Gardiner and Sandra Henderson at the NAAEE Annual Conference (Oct 2009). We hope you enjoyed our presentation and find these climate education resources useful!
- Carbon Dioxide - Sources and Sinks
- Glaciers: Then and Now
- Feeling the Heat
- Energy Choices and Climate Change (New!)
- Project BudBurst
- Climate, Water, and Life Classroom Activities from Windows to the Universe
- Climate and Global Change, educational content from Windows to the Universe
- Climate Discovery, online course series for secondary science teacher professional development
- The Climate Discovery Teacher’s Guide
- National Center for Atmospheric Research