Traveling Nitrogen Stamps
- Copy these stamp templates onto sticker paper .
- OR copy these stamp templates onto plain paper and provide glue sticks for students to attached stamps.
- Place stamps at appropriate stations of the nitrogen cycle.
- Provide each student with a passport worksheet.
- Distribute students so that there are a few at each station.
- Then begin traveling like nitrogen!
The source of this material is Windows to the Universe, at http://windows2universe.org/ from the
National Earth Science Teachers Association (NESTA). The Website was developed in part with the support of UCAR and NCAR,
where it resided from 2000 - 2010. © 2010 National Earth Science Teachers Association. Windows to the Universe® is a registered trademark of NESTA. All Rights Reserved.
Site policies and disclaimer.