Participating in the Great World Wide Star Count is fun and easy! You can join thousands of other students, families and citizen scientists from around the world counting stars this October!
Complete information and printable Activity Guide is now available!
Five Simple Steps to Star Count:
1. Determine which constellation to observe
2. Find that constellation at night an hour after sunset (about 7-9pm local time)
3. Match your nighttime sky with one of our magnitude charts
4. Report what you see online
5. View results of this international event
(For complete steps download the Activity Guide)