Be sure to join us for the 2014 Star Count!
Please mark your calendar for October 17 - 31, 2014.
Five Simple Steps to Star Count:
1. Determine which constellation to observe
2. Find that constellation at night an hour after sunset (about 7-9pm local time)
3. Match your nighttime sky with one of our magnitude charts
4. Report what you see online
5. View results of this international event
(For complete steps download the Activity Guide)
Determine which constellation you should observe. Click on your location in the map below.
The map below show the 2013 observations. Visit the results page for more detail.
This Windows to the Universe Citizen Science Event is designed to encourage learning in astronomy!