What Would Life Need?
What would life need to live on Mars?
- It seems that the temperatures on Earth are just right for life. Really cold temperatures or blistering hot temperatures just won't do! In order for life to live and form on Mars, it needs the temperature to be just right.
- seems to be essential for life
- water is a source of oxygen
- Protection from Ultra Violet rays
- Ultra Violet light breaks molecules apart
Shop Windows to the Universe Science Store!
Our online store
includes issues of NESTA's quarterly journal, The Earth Scientist
, full of classroom activities on different topics in Earth and space science, ranging from seismology
, rocks and minerals
, and Earth system science