Once you learn more about your partner teams, it is time to start making plans to Measure Your World! The following items will be useful as you formulate your plans:
- Each team needs to determine the location where you will take your measurement(s).
- Find the lat/lon of that location
- Determine the time of solar noon at that location
- Follow the steps in the activity guide to take your measurement(s)
- Report this measurement online
- Contact your partner teams and share your measurements with them
- Calculate the Earth’s circumference using your and your partner teams’ measurements (link)
- Report your calculations online
- Share your experience and calculations with your partners!